Called to Minister Training Course
on Zoom (First Class Free)
(Every Friday evening from March 5, to April 9, 2021-- from 7PM-9PM)
The “Called to Minister” course is designed to prepare and perfect your ministry skills. This is an interactive training where you will be expected to “participate” with other interns to help you become proficient.
Below are the subjects that will be covered in the Workshop:
- Learn God’s mandate, His heart, vision, plan and desire for all of mankind regardless of race, creed, denomination and culture to know Him and enter into the Kingdom of God;
- Discerning an atmosphere of apostolic glory and how to move in it;
- Going deeper in the Spirit realm to hear and discern specifically and accurately God's voice and will;
- How to practice the presence of God and why it is important;
- Minister and witness the gospel more effectively (locally, internationally or individually);
- Learn to comprehend “how to,” and “when to” use spiritual gifts for signs and wonders;
- Homiletics (how to prepare messages); and
- Identifying, Developing and Using your Spiritual Gifts to draw souls into the Kingdom of God (mini course).
At the conclusion of the class, Certificates and in some cases, Licenses will be given in a ceremony. Join us and take your ministry to the next level.
First Class is free!
Registration fee: $5.00
Complete course $180.00 one time payment https://phemi-school.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=2914381
Two payments of $92.50 click here: https://phemi-school.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=2914382